Name of the company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore (www.hpe.com)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE is a leader in the majority of the market segments it serves #1 in servers, #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, and
#2 in IT services.
- More than 80% of Fortune 500 companies are HPE
- Enterprise Services customers. HPE Servers power 100% of the top 10 global manufacturers.
- HPE has the second largest security operations team with more than 5,000 dedicated security professionals.
- HPE has a strong and balanced revenue mix of products and services: Enterprise Group (50%), Enterprise Services
For more information, please visit: www.hpe.com
Year of Graduation: 2018 passing out ONLY.
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
Date: 9th and 10th Janaury 2018 ( and ).
Reporting Time on ( ):
On ( ):Group Discussion, Online Test, Technical Round.
On ( ):Technical Training, Teach Back Evaluation, Operations Round, HR Round.
Course Allowed: B. E. / B. Tech.
Streams Allowed in B. E. / B. Tech: All Circuit Branches except Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
Eligibility: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards. No active backlog.
Designation: Technical Solution Consultant.
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
Training / Internship: It is mandatory to attend the training / internship by respective selected student's from February 2018 till July 2018. Stipend during training / internship would be INR Rs. 15,500/- per month. Respective student have to work for atleast one year after the successful completion of his / her training / internship (i.e. from August 2018 onwards).
Salary Package: CTC will be INR Rs. 5.00 LPA plus INR Rs. 50,000/- sign in bonus after successful completion of training.
NOTE: Eligible and interested students are expected to be in formal attire & must carry a hard copy of their updated resume along with two passport size photographs, ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards (both original and photocopies) along with them.
Eligible and interested students must register online on the below mentioned link to register themselves else they would not be allowed to participate.
Please note that the last date for online registration is Saturday (i.e ).
Hall Tickets would be sent to the shortlisted candidates. Carrying of hard copy of Hall Ticket along with other related documents (as mentioned above) is a Mandate (as per the
timings mentioned on the Hall Ticket).